It has all new carpet and paint and in GREAT condition for a Bank Owned! And it's in an AWESOME neighborhood and school District! We are SOOOO excited, however packing is NOT so fun!
Kurt and Tara: We are SOOOOO Happy for you! Congratu-freakin-lations! It is a beautiful home. Have fun packing... wish we could be there to help... actually... no I don't :) HA HA!
So It's about time I update. Kurt and I have been married for 3 1/2 years. I'd have to say we're happier than we ever knew we could be. The two lights of our life are Taytum (2 1/2yrs) and Kasyn Ray (5 1/2 months). Taytum is quite the little princess and Kasyn is a very happy little boy, most the time...
7 comments:
yay! congrats!! that looks like it has a nice sized back yard! good luck with the packing, cant wait to see pics inside!
It's really darling!! Can't wait to see the inside!! CONGRATS!! Let us know what we can do to help pack.
I like it a lot, very pretty and a great backyard! I can't wait to see it when your done moving.
thats so cool!!! wheres it located??
Yay!!! I can't wait to see it! Let me know when you need my help!! Love you guys!!!
that's so exciting. I want to see the inside. when's moving day?
Kurt and Tara: We are SOOOOO Happy for you! Congratu-freakin-lations! It is a beautiful home. Have fun packing... wish we could be there to help... actually... no I don't :) HA HA!
Post a Comment