Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!




Here are some of our Christmas Pics! It was by far the Best Christmas we've ever had. Taytum TORE into the presents this year. I'm sure next year she'll be jumping on our bed in the early morning hours...

Also we bought our house!!!! We close on Jan 21st! We already had our inspection and are very excited!

For my Golden Birthday I got ONE NIGHT AT THE DISNEYLAND HOTEL! That's what I really wanted so I'm so very happy that's what I got.


We hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas and please be safe for New Year!

2 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Cute Christmas pics!! And CONGRATS on the house!! We can't wait to see it!! That must feel so good to finally have that settled!!

Gina said...

What? Really! CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS! We are so happy for you! January 21... I am sure you are already counting down the days. Do you have pics? We'd love to see it.