Can you believe it!!!! Our LAZY financial company still doesn't have our Loan Docs ready! We originally were told the 18th and by the latest the 21st.... Well, here we are having to get out of our apartment by the end of Saturday and we won't close till next week. I really don't believe anything they tell me any more... I really hope we close next week but I'm so tired of getting my hopes up for them to be let down again. We're temporarily moving in with Kurt's parents.... So we won't have e-mail for a few days. I really really hope that this goes through next week.
Are ALL lenders this unorganized and lazy?
Hope everyone else is having a better week!!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Tara, I'm so sorry. That's so frustrating! We had a HORRIBLE experience with our lender and actually ended up pursuing legal action (even though it didn't have to go too far). They told us we were closing and the day we were PROMISED to close on, our lender went out of town- what? Then multiple people said they'd take care of us and just ignored us. It was just bad, bad, bad. You didn't happen to go with Interstate Mortgage did you? Ha ha.
Hope they come through sometime soon for you guys.
That really stinks! We went through Bank of America and they were fine... but I have heard horror stories! Hope you get to close SOON!!
Post a Comment