Saturday, December 20, 2008

Been a while!





So here are some recent pics... We were lucky to have my Talented sister take these. These are just a few!

Kasyn IS MOBILE!! He started crawling officially last Friday and in one week that boy has got it down! He's fast and EVERYWHERE! How can my 7 month old be this quick? I guess we named him right, Sir Racin Kasyn.

Also we had Kasyn's Blessing. Here is our handsome little man with his cousin Emma afterwards. Honestly he is such a happy little boy. We are so very blessed with such beautiful and sweet children.






As you can see meeting Santa wasn't as HAPPY as I anticipated... Kasyn is usually Happy but as soon as I passed him off he SCREAMED, and this was Taytum's happiest face if you can believe that! What a sweet Santa though!


Also STILL no house but we're hoping we'll find the one soon! (this one looks good to me!)

We wish you all a Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love the one of Kurt and Kasyn! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night!

Kathi said...

I love you guys!! Great pictures!!

Gina said...

Such great photos! The one of Kurt and Kasyn is so awesome!

We wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed seeing y'all over the webcam the other night. (LOVE technology). Hope that y'all had a very Merry Christmas! WE LOVE YOU!

Gina said...

Tara:
Happy Birthday! We got absorbed in our post-Christmas activities and I just realized at 2:15AM on the 27th that we'd busied our way right through your birthday. We hope that you had a pleasant day. Happy New Year!