Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Night...



Taytum all done up as Giselle.


"Giselle" and her little lobster Emma

Mickey and Minnie!


Our little family on Halloween

Taytum's New Thing


She has started driving her cars around in the Dishwasher...
BIRTHDAYS!!!

And here is a cute picture of Kasyn with his Grammy. It was her birthday on Halloween.. We were so caught up in Halloween I feel bad we didn't do more for her. She really helps me out alot.

And For my mom.. Happy Birthday! It was November 5th.. I have to say I'm a horrible daughter. I found myself so depressed about the election I talked to her for nearly half an hour before SHE REMINDED me it was her birthday.... I think this is the first time I've ever done that. I love her so much and couldn't imagine my life with out her... She understands me more than I understand myself sometimes!
So mom.. Here are some pictures for you. They are really just to make you smile! Love you so much!!!



grrrrrrr

LAAAAAAAAA!!!

(Love the look on his face!)

Aww Grandma with Grand baby number 2.
Ahhh.. Mommy's lost her mind!
Put your hands in the air!
Roar.. I'm gonna get you!!


We miss you Grandma Donnetta (Taytum said that on her own the other day)!! Only 2 weeks!!!! xoxoxox

3 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Cute pictures!!

Kathi said...

They are the cutest!!!! I miss Grandma Donnetta too :( It was great seeing you today even though it was so short. One day we will have time to spend together. Thanks for all the cute stuff for miss Sydney!!!!!

Gina said...

It was so great to see you guys over Thanksgiving! Taytum and Anna were so adorable together and I can only imagine that Kasyn and Isaac will tear it up in the very near future. Hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We're sad to be away from y'all, yet again! Well, there is always next year :)! And hopefully a trip to Disneyland sometime this year? Let's get to planning!