Taytum Dressed up as Tinkerbell during the day. We went to a Library where they had some activities.
Here are some pictures of Taytum and our beautiful pumpkins!!! Kurt did the witch. ( I think he did awesome.. It was a VERY detailed sketch.)
I did Taytum's pumpkin which was Snow White.
Here are our three pumpkins. Mine is a rose in the middle
Here are our three pumpkins. Mine is a rose in the middle
This is Taytum at the pumpkin patch. It was just her and I. Kurt and Kasyn stayed home. We had a really good time. It was kinda hard for me to get three big pumpkins plus Taytum and her little pumpkin by myself.
And she did it!!! She went up and down the steps all by herself!! (She used to be scared and held me hand for guidance)
And if anyone was curious.....
I actually already did!!! I waited an hour and half! I was interviewed by 12 news when I was done but when I watched the news I didn't see any of the interviews they did there. Good luck to everyone else. I feel this election is important. So VOTE!!!
PS.. Thanks to those who visited my Little Snuggles site!
Happy Halloween Everyone! Be safe and have fun! I'll post pics from tonight soon.
PS.. Thanks to those who visited my Little Snuggles site!
Last but not least... For my mom... This video isn't that great.. But here is Kasyn Laughing.





3 comments:
Kurt your pumpkin is AMAZING! Of course the witch is my favorite...
Tara, however, I think yours was better executed...
Tinkerbell Tater looks amazing! It looks like y'all had a great Halloween. Sad we couldn't be there to share in the festivities with y'all.
As for the video! LOVE IT! That is HILARIOUS! Kasyn is the GIGGLE KING!
That video is cute. My kids are like that also. Aubrey never laughs as hard for me as she does for her big bro.
WOW. Impressive pumpkins!! And that video is darling. How cute that he giggles so hard with Taytum. What darling kids!
Post a Comment