We got to go on a play date with Kathi and Kaleb to the Mall. The kids really liked the play area! It was Crazy there! I guess there are so many places to play in the heat.
Kasyn and I were STILL battling thrush! We FINALLY used Gentian Violet. They said it was messy but I had no idea!! The above picture is after the initial application. The pic below is after feeding time.
Kasyn is 3 months old today!!! What a handsome little man we have!! He is such a good little boy and so happy! Most of the time
.

5 comments:
AHHHH... he is a cutie! We can't wait to meet him! We're getting excited for Baby Blueberry to come along and give Racin' Kasyn a playmate!
I also can't believe how big Tater Tot is getting.
Can't wait to see y'all for Thanksgiving! Blueberry will be about the age Kasyn is now when we see y'all next.
So do you notice that the kid in the backround is more interested in taking the picture then our children?? Haha anyways that picture of Kasyn is adorable on the bottom! I love you hunny!!!
Love the new blog background Tara! Very cool. That violet stuff is crazy! I hope it helped! Very cute pic of you and Taytum. Remind me to send you the pic of you and Taytum that I took at my bday party. It's super cute as well... I guess you two are just super cute girls!! :)
I think this is the first comment I've made on your blog!(?) Taytum is getting soooo big! She looks like a little girl. Kasyn is of course ADORABLE!!!! (It's nice to have the blog to look at Taytum and Kasyn in the morning)
"this is what life's about"
Tara, look how crazy skinny you are! I'm jealous! I was hoping that nursing would cut back the ol pounds but no such luck. After first seeing the pic of Kasyn, I thought 'oh no' did Taytum put lipstick on him? Did that stuff work? These babies are little weeds arent they...they just keep on growing like crazy!
Post a Comment