Thank you SO MUCH for the cute cloths you sent Taytum and Kasyn!!
And this is a little blury but here is Taytum talking on the phone with Grandma D. She wouldn't talk to neither Kurt or I. And she happens to be wearing Another new outfit from Grandma D.Taytum enjoying the slide..

She had fun in the little play area. She also LOVED the wave pool! She giggled the whole time and yelled "Up and down! Up and down!". It was SO adorable.
This is Kasyn after we came home. He seemed to enjoy himself in the shade. Gosh I love that little smile!This is for you Grandma!
This is how happy and alert my son is at 5:50 am!!!
This is how happy and alert my son is at 5:50 am!!!





3 comments:
Taytum is SOOOO Brave to go down that slide by herself. Good for your Tater Tot! Anna is still lacking the "adventurous spirit" for something like that. She is just now to the point that she'll go down her little plastic slide in the backyard. A water slide would petrify her at present.
I concur with your statement, I think you are right that Kurt would prefer to be naked and would be just bold enough to wear that t-shirt!
Hey Tara! We had so much fun with you. We miss you already. I love to see what is going on in your life. Your kids are darling.
You are a great mom. Hang in there!
Love ya,
Eva
Time to blog again! Love you!!!
Post a Comment