Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just a couple things...

So I was changing Taytum and she started talking about how Kasyn was born and Emma was born.

I said: " You remember when Kasyn was in my belly?"

Taytum: "And he was born in the hospital."

I said: "Yeah! And you know what? Grandma had mommy and Grammy had daddy"

Taytum: "What did grandpa do?"

I said: " I think he went and got lunch"

Pretty funny but I think that is where Ray was when Kurter was born... The change in times huh?

Here are some recent random pics.

Sibling Love.
Taytum won't eat that great but she sure likes to feed daddy! And yes she's ALWAYS in that dress!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Those babies of yours are too cute miss Tara!! I can't wait to see Kaleb and Sydney girl together!! I only hope he'll love her as much as Taytum loves Kasyn. Love you!

Greg said...

Cute cute pictures.

Gina said...

Anna is SOOOO loving the princess dress. She says she misses Taytum sooooo much and she wants to play princess with her. "She is my best friend in the whole world!" Good thing they remember each other even in spite of the distance.