Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's see if we can do a quick catch up...

Kasyn turned 2 months, he was 11lbs 14lbs (on a very empty belly) 23 1/2 in long and 15 1/2in head. I have to say I'm VERY happy with his weight gain since he's come home, he was only 6lb 6oz when he was 5 days old. But he's just chunking up and getting SO cute! He's becoming a lot more social when he's awake and smiling at us quite a bit.


Taytum and Kasyn resting in the motor home.
Taytum and Kasyn on Daddy's quad

Kasyn enjoying the hammock.
So, for the fourth of July we went camping near Forest Lakes. We had a wonderful time camping with Kurt's family. We went to Heber to see the firework show and it was SPECTACULAR!!! I'm so glad we went, Taytum had such a good time watching them too! She'd say"Ohhh purple!" and all the other colors she could see, or even shapes with some.
We also got to see my sister Miranda for a little while and Kasyn loved her! She's such a good Auntie. Anyways It rained a ton when we were there so everything was muddy and dirty.. On the way home the families Toy Hauler had an accident and ran into the side of a mountain (and luckily not into on coming traffic). Everyone was fine but the 2 quads (especially Jeff's) and the Sand Rail all need some work.. And we're still not sure on the trailer.. But we're just happy no one got hurt. It's pretty ironic that there is a bumper sticker on the trailer that says "God Is In Control..."


And school is going very well so far!! Hopefully they will just keep going in that direction. I'm just a little busier than I used to be and Definitely more tired! But I feel like this course has really opened up SO many doors in my life. My OB is going to have me teach breast feeding courses when I'm done with this course! AND if I want I could be a breast feeding counselor.. I'm VERY excited about the up coming months!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Mom told us about the trailer tipping back from the mountains over the 4th and we sat there in complete awe! You are right, it is more than a coincidence about the bumper sticker. God was trully looking out for the Adams Family that day. I am so glad that you had so much fun and so glad that you were safe! We're sad we missed the trip with you guys. I was really homesick the whole weekend. We love you! Can't wait to meet Kasyn. He is as cute as can be! And Anna is looking forward to going to the "Big Dirt" again with cousin Taytum, Grandpa, and Uncle Kurt (sorry Grammy Lou she denies you were there).

Kathi said...

They are getting so big!!! I love them sooo much!