Friday, June 20, 2008

Our life lately..

Well everyone who knows Taytum knows that she is addicted to "ba-ba's". I know she's way too old to be having them as much as she does but what do you do when she's okay with starving? Anyways we've been working with her as much as we can to eat "Big Girl Food" but it doesn't always work.. The night this picture was taken Taytum was really tired and asking for a ba-ba, I told her she wasn't allowed to have a ba-ba till she ate her dinner. Next thing I know I look down to this.. And notice the barley touched food.



And this was just a cute pic of the little man. Kasyn turned 6 weeks this last Wednesday. He such a sweet cute boy, poor little guy had thrush pretty bad (you can see it on that pic of him yawning in a couple posts ago) but we're finally getting a handle on it. I also had my six week check up and it is true, it's harder to loose weight this 2nd time.. Oh well, it wouldn't hurt to try and work out a little.

Our fathers day was good but uneventful. We bought Kurt some new shoes and a new swim suit as his gifts and watched the race (Kasey Almost won!). We had breakfast with kurts parents. Then later in the day we went to my fathers for dinner. We did start planning our next Disneyland trip though.. I'm telling you we're addicted. Part of my Lactation Consultant program starts in October and for a weekend a month I'll have to go to San Diego till May. Maybe we'll get to go Disneyland a couple times soon!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Poor little Taytertot! We have had some similar situations! Anna was SOOOO tired recently and was being very grouchy and speaking harshly to everyone. After she got violent and hit me, I decided that she needed to go to Time Out! She went to her chair and she needed to stay there for three minutes. I set the timer and she was still sobbing after 30 seconds. When the timer went off, I came back and she was asleep on her time out bench with her head against the wall. Poor thing!

Kasyn looks so much like a little Kurt. Minus the Gorbachev strawberry (HA). Can't wait to meet him!

Love you guys!

Greg and Tammy said...

Sorry about the thrush! That stinks! And BTW... you don't need to lose a pound! You already look FANTASTIC!

Kathi said...

That is the funniest picture of Taytum!!! She is so cute! Kasyn is getting so big too. I miss you guys and hopefully will see you on Tuesday :) Soon we will be able to see eachother more, Yay!!!

Lindy said...

how cute!
ps was it really carson, i can not believe it was that long ago
i feel like in idiot

Amy Jo Nelson said...

hahahahaha Taytum is hysterical. I am sure it is so frustrating for you but I happen to think its so funny. That picture is priceless and she will laugh so hard when she grows up and sees that. That little guy happens to be the cutest guy ever. I can't wait til I come down and see you.

Taylors said...

I have only caught my little Jack asleep eating like once! He loves his food, just like his daddy. I'm sure that will change though once he enters his terrible two's. So how old is Taytum? And yes, it is a lie that nursing will take the baby weight off and yes, it is harder to loose weight the second time around. Oh we sacrifice so much for our babies! :)