Kathi came over and took some pics of Kasyn. I just thought I would share some! I can now finally do his announcements.. I am so lucky I have a friend who takes such good pics!!
Don't you love how she's REALLY grabbing his cheek! Little Hands
So It's about time I update. Kurt and I have been married for 3 1/2 years. I'd have to say we're happier than we ever knew we could be. The two lights of our life are Taytum (2 1/2yrs) and Kasyn Ray (5 1/2 months). Taytum is quite the little princess and Kasyn is a very happy little boy, most the time...
3 comments:
Those are great pictures. I love the one of his little feet.
Those are TOO CUTE!! Love the one with Taytum kissing him.
Tara:
Those are beautiful pictures. I love the one of his little hand around your finger. PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment