Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our last week.

Sunday morning Kurt was sweet enough to let me sleep in.. This is what I woke up to.

Taytum was reading to Kasyn.


He really seemed to be paying attention to her.
SHe has been doing very well with him! ALWAYS wanting to help take care of him. We're so lucky to have such a sweet girl.

Awww, so sweet and peaceful. I could watch him all day! He sleeps quite a bit, he sure takes after his daddy (as I listen to Kurt snoring on the couch. What happened to that shower? Guess he's staying on the couch).

BIG YAWN!! Like all the milk on his tongue.

We went swimming today. Taytum looks so cute in her matching Ariel stuff. If only I could get her to smile for me! I always miss it with my slow camera! But she LOVES the water. Going to that bottom stair is quite exciting for her! It was kinda cold but she stayed in there for quite a while. Anyways, not too much else has gone on. Pretty much just normal life. Although I think I might have figured out what I'm going to do with my life but I'll post about that later. I need to do some cleaning before bed time!

AND MY MOTHER LEFT ME THIS WEEK! She has been back here from Minnesota for a month now to help me with the baby and Taytum. It's been so nice and I am so sad to see her leave! I really don't know what I'm gonna do with out her!

6 comments:

Kathi said...

They are so cute Tara!

Taylors said...

Hi Tara! Its Tara. I'm so glad you found me in this big world of blogging!! I can not believe how much your little girl looks like you!! So cute. Isn't it crazy that we have kids!!! Well I'm glad we can now keep in touch this way. ;)

Amy Jo said...

:(:(:( Miss you guys. Looking at your blog can be quite depressing for me.

Greg and Tammy said...

Always sad to see the mom go after a baby...

The pics of Taytum reading to Kasyn are ADORABLE!!! And how cute is the little Ariel get up for the pool?

Gina said...

We can't wait to see Anna interact with Baby Blueberry. Taytum and Kasyn together are making us soooooo baby hungry.

Allison said...

you get the best pictures of your kids! kurt-i must say the their looks come from tara (j/k) :)

looks like you're doing great and that picture of taytum reading to kasyn is sooo adorable!