Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day!

Well, we really didn't do too much. We took Kasyn on his first outing outside. We went to the train park in Scottsdale. Taytum had a blast and I think the sun finally cured Kasyn's jaundice. The Pics aren't the best and I definitely don't look that great but we finally got one all together.

Saturday Morning. Our cute kids waking up!

Riding on the train!

Kasyn Enjoying the sun.

Riding the Merry Go Round! They were playing One of Taytum's Favorite songs "Let's Go Fly a Kite" and she belted it out on the ride.

We also went on ride through the desert on Monday. We had a great time in the Sand Rail and so did the kids (Kasyn really just slept most the time). Not very far into the ride, Taytum yelled from the back seat "STOP Daddy!". So Kurt stopped the car.... Then she exclaims SO seriously,"This is NOT a Kite!"

I'm not really sure where she got the idea we were flying a kite but it was hilarious to see her so serious about it.. The ride ended with Kurt holding Taytum on his lap while driving and her passing out in his arms. I really wish the camera hadn't been in the car!

I'm so thankful for my little family, I really couldn't ask for more. I really can't wait to add another one... But we'll wait..

5 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like a lot of Fun! We spent Memorial Day shopping for little boy outfits and strollers and anything blue. We can't believe how much stuff we have in pink!
Love you!

Emily Lauren said...

Kasyn is adorable Tara! I love the picture of him basking in the sun :) So cute. . .

Greg said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had fun. Not sure if you got my phone message today... but we would love to bring you guys dinner on Friday evening around 7:30pm. Let me know if that works. Love all the pictures! Especially the one of the kids on the couch. :)

Bella Beginnings said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Your babies are so cute. You are such a trooper to go to the park so soon.

Kathi said...

Oh, Tara you look great!! Taytum is so silly and such a pistol! I miss them. Kasyn is getting so big by the day. I can't wait to go on a ride in the sand rail!! I am sure Kaleb is going to have a blast when that day comes. ;)