Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kasyn is here!!

Beautiful Boy!
Kurt Kasyn and I with Dr. Brass

So Tuesday 5/6/2008 I went to my OB appointment and afterwards had a pregnancy massage where the masseuse massaged all my pressure points. I felt weird after my massage but didn't think it would really work. Well low and behold I started having contractions in the middle of the night. I didn't want to get to the hospital too early and be sent home, so I let Kurt go to work and I just packed last minute items. I also managed to run to the store to buy Taytum a gift from Kasyn. We got to the hospital around 11:45 by 2:30 I had gotten my epidural. (I actually felt contractions were MORE painful this 2nd time around.) After what seemed like forever, my Dr came in at about 7:00 and said I was at a 7 and she popped my water. I was a 10 and ready in only 10 min later. After about 15 min of pushing he was out! Beautiful and healthy! Kasyn Ray Adams was born 5/7/2008 at 7:40pm 6lbs 14oz 20in. He's been nothing but wonderful so far and we are sooo happy!
Taytum is adusting well. She of course is 2 but other than that she's been doing very well becoming a big sister.


Kasyn Ray @ 6 days old. Isn't he precious!

4 comments:

Greg said...

The pictures are great! Kasyn is so cute. We love you guys.

Gina said...

Those pictures are so amazing! What a handsome little guy! We miss y'all so much!

Emily Lauren said...

Tara!!! Congratulations!! He's beautiful! What an adorable little boy. The picture of he and Taytum is so precious!

Kathi said...

I love those kiddo's! I miss you!