So I haven't done much blogging in my life. You gotta start somewhere right? I'll probably post some pics just so you can see even though they aren't all the most recent. We have had a wonderful year so far! We are expecting a little boy, Kasyn Ray, in May and are extremely exited to have our first boy!
Taytum has been really enjoying going to the Sand Dunes with Daddy. She talks about sand rails and quads to anyone who will listen! It's so cute! As much as she likes to be rough and tough, she's quite the princess. She dances to any music and sings ,but doesn't like to be watched! She also talks up a storm and is a very sweet girl! She turned 2 on Feb 18th and we had a small gathering for her birthday. It was very nice and Taytum had a great time! (She still asks for birthday cake!)
We also got to go to Disneyland in early February and had a great time! We went with Kurt's Parents and his brother Jeff. We all had fun and of course Taytum asks when were going back ALL the time... I guess we'll see on that one!
I just had a pregnancy photo shoot with my friend and had a great time. I'll post some of those pics!
Alrighty, I think that sums it up for now! Hope everyone is doing well! And can't wait for you to meet Kasyn!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea!! We are so excited to be blogging buddies!!
Welcome to Cyber-Space Sister Tara! It will be great to keep up with you guys this way. We have had so much fun reading about Emma and we're glad we can stay up to date on Taytum and Kasyn.
We love you! And miss you!
Post a Comment