It is so funny that purchased that same easter dress for Anna. Gotta LOVE Target! I was sad 'casue I could only find it in a 5T. It will have to be for next year. Taytum sure looks cute in it!!
So It's about time I update. Kurt and I have been married for 3 1/2 years. I'd have to say we're happier than we ever knew we could be. The two lights of our life are Taytum (2 1/2yrs) and Kasyn Ray (5 1/2 months). Taytum is quite the little princess and Kasyn is a very happy little boy, most the time...
2 comments:
Love the bed head! :)
It is so funny that purchased that same easter dress for Anna. Gotta LOVE Target! I was sad 'casue I could only find it in a 5T. It will have to be for next year. Taytum sure looks cute in it!!
Post a Comment